All services provided by Jenkins Soft Tissue Therapy are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Bookings can be made in advance via our website, in person or over the telephone.
- Payments can be made online in advance, over the telephone, or by cash/card at appointment.
- All bookings paid for in advance and cancelled before the appointment time are eligible for a refund (less handling costs and administrative fee).
- Receipts are issued electronically.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements. Acceptance of a quotation and or payment of an advance fee constitute agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Jenkins Soft Tissue Therapy reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. The most up-to-date version of these Terms and Conditions will always be available on the Jenkins Soft Tissue Therapy website.
- Jenkins Soft Tissue Therapy reserves the right to cancel any appointments for unforeseen circumstances or where Jenkins Soft Tissue Thwerapy considers that the customer has made unreasonable, inappropriate or illegal use of any of the services provided by Jenkins Soft Tissue Therapy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by English Law.
- The Client hereby indemnifies and keeps Jenkins Soft Tissue Therapy indemnified against all losses, claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by Jenkins Soft Tissue Therapy.
Jenkins Soft Tissue Therapy
Kingsley Court, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 4HZ
T 07366 377107
If you are unsure if you fulfil your GDPR obligations, please visit the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) website. There is a specific GDPR Reference Page. Alternatively, contact the ICO free information line 0303 123 1113 and select option 4.